The New Hampshire SBA held its annual lender recognition ceremony on Dec. 14. The program included welcoming remarks from Amy Bassett, SBA NH district director, Mike Vlacich, SBA New England regional administrator, Kristy Merrill, president of NH Bankers Association, and updates and highlights of the New England Economic Landscape from Richard Lavers and Brian Gottlob of NH Employment Security.
During the virtual event the following lending institutions were recognized:
• Primary Bank — Lender of the Year
• Granite State Development Corp — Certified Development Company Lender of the Year
• TD Bank — Microenterprise Lender of the Year
• Service Credit Union — Credit Union of the Year
• Merrimack County Savings Bank — Emerging SBA Lender
• People’s United Bank — Top Lender to Underserved Markets
• Regional Economic Development Center — Microlender of the Year
“The success of SBA loan programs in New Hampshire is thanks to our wonderful partnerships with local and national lenders that help us provide greater access to capital for our small businesses,” SBA New Hampshire District Director Amy Bassett said. “We see small businesses recovering in New Hampshire but remain mindful that many continue to struggle with the ongoing economic impacts from the pandemic. We greatly appreciate these leading lenders and are fortunate to have strong connections with all of our participating lenders.”
In New Hampshire, for fiscal year 2021, 550 7(a) and 504 loans were approved for $210,805,900. Throughout the state, small businesses received 413 7(a) loans worth $150,274,900 and 137 504 loans were approved for $60,531,000.
For more information about SBA’s loan programs, financial assistance, and other services, visit www.sba.gov.