SANDWICH — Margery Thomas Mueller, Lakes Region artist and resident will host a very creative and unique workshop: Art from your Armoire, on Saturday, Feb. 20 at 9:30 a.m. Make a drawing using your favorite articles of clothing as the subject. Here is Marge’s process:
• Using your own closet, create a composition from some of your favorite clothes.
• Pick out a few pieces thinking about the texture, color and shapes that you can create from the clothes.
• Turn the articles of clothing, fold them, layer them and make a composition.
• Using the image you have created, make a line drawing.
• Next shade the drawing adding depth and texture.
• Add the colors and finally … admire your art.
Marge will guide you through the process via a Zoom Workshop. To register for the Workshop email email@example.com. You will be sent the link to the workshop several days prior to the event. There is no charge. You will need only your clothing, paper (at least 8.5 x 11 inches), graphite pencils, and colored pencils, or markers. Paints are also okay. We look forward to a creative and fun morning with Margery Thomas Mueller.