GILFORD — The Gilford Parks and Recreation Department and Gilford Youth Center are co-sponsoring a weekly walking program for senior adults on Wednesday mornings, 9-10 a.m. at the Gilford Youth Center. Walkers can track their progress or walk for fun and socialize. Chairs are available to take breaks, and coffee, tea and water are provided. A $1 donation is suggested. For more information, contact the parks and recreation department at 603-527-4722.
Read the Paper at Home!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Question of the Week
- High-speed chase through center of city ends in crash, charges
- Two young entrepreneurs hope to start a fashion ‘wave’ in downtown Laconia
- Laconia man arrested for second time in three days
- Tiki Hut Boats find a home on Weirs pier
- Wanted woman, found hiding in closet, arrested
- Weirs Beach reached attendance cap; trash concerns at Ahern Park
- Pet tortoise runs off in Moultonborough
- Further discussion of MC Week on tap for City Council Monday
- Landscape to make ticks feel unwelcome
- Virginia Hansen: Boaters showed disrespect for Laconia's Bayside Cemetery