WOLFEBORO — Northeastern Ballet Theatre, New Hampshire’s premier ballet company and training school, invites you to spend your summer with their professional Summer Intensive. Flexible and affordable, NBT’s Summer Intensive offers full days and half days for intermediate and advanced ballet dancers in their Dover studio, located in the McConnell Center, and half days for intermediate dancers in their Wolfeboro studio. NBT’s summer schedule runs from July 5 – Aug. 23 and registration is open now to students from all dance schools. Come for one week or the whole summer, it’s up to you. If you are visiting from out of town you are welcome to take drop in classes as well. Spend your summer with professional instructors including NBT director and former Boston Ballet prima ballerina, Edra Toth, as well as University of New Hampshire ballet instructors Assaf Benchetrit and Susan Endrizzi. As one parent said, "The improvements my daughters have seen in their technique over this past summer rivals a year's worth of instruction from other studios/intensives they’ve been a part of." Take your ballet technique over the top this summer at NBT! Regular classes for all ages, 3 through adult, and all abilities, are also offered in both the Dover and the Wolfeboro studios.
Read the Paper at Home!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Question of the Week
- Laconia pair indicted for possessing bomb that exploded
- Florida deputy named next chief of police in Tilton
- Remains found in Sandwich Notch belonged to Ossipee man
- Man indicted for alleged drug sales on Jewett Street
- Jeffrey Roy, 28
- Lakeport Opera House ending 60 year intermission
- Bar Salida added to Weirs mix
- Two charged with major fentanyl sales in Tilton, North Conway
- Blake Lively's father Ernie has passed away
- Kristen Dilger, 52