To The Daily Sun,
Dear Meredith Voters,
If you like the library design that was presented at the public meeting and on display at the Library, please vote for three-year term: Ann Butler, Paul Eldridge, Virginia Lovett and write-in Lynn Montana. Two-year term: Lisa Garcia, and one-year term: Betty Strader and Bonnie Ireland.
To clear up the confusion as to what is going on with the Meredith Public Library, here is a summary:
• LOCATION: The Meredith Public Library will be staying on Main Street in Meredith.
• RENOVATION: may begin as early as 2019. The adjacent (Price) property to be purchased by the Town for a municipal parking lot if approved at the Wednesday, March 14th Town meeting.
• ARCHITECT & FIRM: Ron Lamarre with Lavallee Brensinger Architects (www.lbpa.com). Ron has great references and specializes in libraries.
• COST OF RENOVATION: Guaranteed Maximum Price of $4,358,500 in 2020.
• DESIGN: Visit the library’s website to watch the public presentation and view plan designs at www.meredithlibrary.org
• TRUSTEES: the governing body of the library pursuant to RSA 202-A:2.
The Meredith Public Library Board of Trustees
Ann Butler, Chair