Twin boys, Trevor and Evan St. Clair were born on February 19, 2014 at Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia, NH. Evan weighed 7lb. 4oz and Trevor weighed 8lbs. 2oz. They were both 20 inches long. Their parents are Elizabeth McDonald of Andover, NH and Jacob St. Clair of Pittsfield, NH. The twin boys have one sibling, a sister named Elizabeth "Eliza", (8). The maternal grandmother is Elizabeth Mansur of Andover, NH. The paternal grandparents are Ray and Tedie St. Pierre of Pittsfield, NH and David and Leslie St. Clair of Concord, NH. The great grandparents are Edie Throughton of Pittsfield, NH and Mr. and Mrs. St. Clair of Strafford, NH.
Read the Paper at Home!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What’s a smell or flavor that you look forward to each autumn?
- Lawmaker wants New Hampshire to declare independence
- Man held on assault charges after alleged stabbing
- Downtown renaissance ignites
- Restaurant upheaval – diners came back, but help hasn't
- A week-long lock down at NH Veteran's home, and a looming changing of the guard
- Hotel, condo projects planned for The Weirs
- Boss move: Tilton DQ owner, employee mark anniversary of kidney transplant
- Frank L. Roach, 27
- Angela Kreitzer, 51
- Eugene F. Drake, 44