MEREDITH — Bayside Rentals and its sister company Bayside Property Support have moved their location. Previously located at 273 Daniel Webster Highway, Bayside Rentals and Bayside Property Support have moved to a new building at 45 New Hampshire Route 25 across the street from Hannaford Supermarket and next to Dunkin’. "We purchased the building to be able to give us more space for our growing operations and servicing our customers," said owner Rob Wichland. "The building has plenty of parking, an open interior concept with great natural light and comfortable work areas."
Read the Paper at Home!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Question of the Week
- Thurston family sells their marina
- Robert De Niro 'forced' to work
- State's mask mandate being lifted Friday
- Seasonal lakefront home goes up in 3-alarm blaze
- Historic Weirs house appears headed for demolition
- 3-alarm fire destroys lakefront residence
- Richard Champagne, 68
- Anthony J. Cox, 32
- Unlocked cars hit by thieves, prompting warning
- Meredith, NH — One of the top 10 best small towns on the East Coast