Ms. Sara Beane of Gilford, N.H. proudly and happily announces the marriage of her daughter Heather Lee Beane to Kevin Edward Ryan son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Ryan of West Bridgewater, MA. on May 31st, 2014. The couple were married at the top of a mountain, overlooking Purity Lake, on a gorgeous, sunny day at Purity Springs Resort in East Madison, N.H. Heather, a Nurse Practitioner, is a 1998 graduate of Gilford High School, a 2002 graduate of Villanova University and a 2005 graduate of Boston College. Kevin is a graduate of West Bridgewater High School and is a Journeyman Plumber. The couple were surrounded by many lifelong friends and two loving families. Guests came from as far away as Hawaii, California, Arizona, and Colorado. The bride was walked down the aisle by her brother Jeffrey Beane, also a groomsman, and her father Alan Beane. The matron of honor was Heather’s sister Jennifer Ebel and bridesmaids were Erin Powers Riggs, Kendra Shirley Glettig, Rachel Starr Ottaviano, Kim Ryan, Dana Abdinoor, and Kerri Menella. The best men were Steven Kluge, Wayne Rudolph, and Michael Paskell. Groomsmen were Jeffrey Beane, Ryan Frederick, Joshua Russell, and Matt Gill. Flower girls were the bride’s nieces Elsa, Nora, and Frieda Ebel. The ring bearer was her nephew Ansel Ebel. The couple met on a skiing trip in Denver, Colorado. After a honeymoon in Italy, they have now moved back to their home in Denver.
Read the Paper at Home!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Question of the Week
- Two Gilford men arrested on child pornography charges
- COVID-19 claims three lives at Meredith Bay Colony Club
- Five dead in COVID outbreak at St. Francis rehab center
- Apartment proposal raises the question: Is city's zoning up to date?
- Clock is now ticking on effort to save historic house in Weirs
- Bill would ban secret city deals
- 'Hell's Kitchen,' episode 1: Local cook proves she belongs
- Ryan R. Toomey, 36
- William H. Atkinson, 94
- John 'Jackie or Jack' P. Irwin, 90