GILFORD — If the holidays come at the darkest part of the year, how do we combat that? The Gilford Public Library will host “Beat the Holiday Blues” on Wednesday, Dec. 1 at 10 a.m. with Judy Cook, a health coach and occupational therapist. Cook will discuss ways you can turn the holidays around, beat the blues and enjoy the season. RSVPs are requested by calling the library at 603-524-6042 or by stopping in and getting your name on the list.
Read the Paper at Home!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish to have as leftovers?
- Winni news: New 'No Wake' zone, bill to remove speed limit
- Man suspected in rash of car break-ins arrested
- Former camp counselor indicted for pattern of sex assault
- Brendon Hebert, 39
- Nursing home crisis prompts urgent meeting over pay
- Man charged with hitting officers with his car as he fled traffic stop
- Laurie A. Anderson, 58
- Beans and Greens converts to year-round operation
- ‘Yellowstone’: Who Gets Closer to the Truth About the Attacks on the Duttons? (RECAP)
- 'Bleak': Nursing homes in the eye of ‘perfect storm’