Details for FLEET MECHANIC R.M.
R.M. Piper, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Fleet Mechanic based out of our shop in Plymouth NH. This is a full-time year round position to conduct preventative maintenance and repair to our construction fleet which includes heavy equipment, dump trucks, a fleet of Ford F-150, 250 & 550s and small engines. NH Inspection Certificate, CDL and DOT Medical card required. Certified welder a plus. Salary negotiable based on skills and experience. Call (603)536-4154, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rmpiper.com EOE
Breaking News & Daily News Sign Up!
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Alton handyman pleads not guilty in hidden camera case
- Council approves new contract
- DeVoy seeks re-election to county commission
- Packers notes: Ageless Tramon Williams’ return to Green Bay begins with a pick-6
- Tom Oates: Aaron Rodgers and Jimmy Graham click in Packers' preseason win over Steelers
- Aaron Rodgers completes his ‘checklist’ in Packers’ 51-34 win over Steelers
- Horse-racing enthusiasts holding their breath for Winx’s record-breaker
- 10th annual Tanger Fit 5K set Sept. 30
- Worker loses part of arm in workplace accident
- Council moves forward on WOW Trail
- Shawn E. Gilpatric, 41
- ER doctor sues LRGH over termination
- Laconia man gets 3½- to seven-year sentence for meth sales
- New Hampton couple charged with 44 counts each of animal cruelty
- One-in-a-million volts – Woman captures lightning strike on Meredith Bay
- Sniping breaks out at NH Democratic Party candidates forum
- Laconia envisioned as regional hub for drug treatment and recovery
- Town's 250th parade to step off