LACONIA — Joshua C. Joyce, 21, of 92 Timber Lane, Laconia, is facing a number of felony charges, including assault, after being indicted by a Belknap County Superior Court Grand Jury during its November session.
Joyce faces first- and second-degree assault charges for allegedly slashing another man with a box cutter, and a criminal threatening charge for brandishing a knife while approaching a woman. He also was indicted for an alleged prison assault in which he struck another person with a tray while being held at the Belknap County Department of Corrections jail.
Joyce also faces a Class A felony arson charge for allegedly setting his residence on fire, and a Class A felony charge of attempted theft of a Hyundai Sonata.
Other indictments handed up by the grand jury include:
• William R. Kimball, 29, of 4 Linden Square, Laconia, faces several Class A felonies, including the possession of handguns by a career criminal (a .22-caliber Jennings pistol and a 9mm Hi-Point pistol), as well as Class B felonies of being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon for the same guns. He also was indicted for the Class A felony of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, and Class B felonies of possessing fentanyl and methamphetamine.
• Colter Kuss, 39, of 53 Concord St., Belmont faces two Class B felonies and four Class A misdemeanor charges of domestic violence. Police allege he choked his daughter using his hands and his forearm, threw her against a window, onto a bed and onto the floor.
• Jeremy D. Michael, 43, a transient of Laconia, faces a charge of criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for brandishing a utility knife while demanding cigarettes and beer. He also is charged with domestic violence for threatening to use the knife to cut a person’s face, and for kicking the person in the face and pushing the victim into a wall.
• Robert D. Dupont, 54, of 49 Overland St., Laconia, faces Class B felony charges of possession and sale of methamphetamine.
Shane Duval, 30, of 16 Kimball Road, Gilford, faces a charge of selling methamphetamine to a confidential informant.
• Lori A. Ferrara, 45, of 2 Pine Tree Drive, Wolfeboro Falls, faces a charge of possessing fentanyl.
• Sarah L. Flanders, 40, 53 Concord St., Belmont, faces two counts of selling methamphetamine.
• Louis Gardner, 40, of Shaker Road, Belmont, faces charges of possessing buprenorphine and methamphetamine.
• Cierra A. Gonyea, 20, of 3 Lyman St., Laconia, faces charges of possessing methamphetamine, buprenorphine, and clonazepam.
• Melissa Gosselin, 34, of 103 Blueberry Lane, Laconia, faces a charge of selling fentanyl to a confidential informant.
• Robert J. Huffer, 31, of 6 Dixon St., Laconia, faces charges of possessing methamphetamine and suboxone, as well as operating a motor vehicle after being certified as a habitual offender.
• Henry J. Lamontagne, 56, of 189 Gilford Avenue, Laconia, faces a charge of possessing methamphetamine.
• Anthony Leroux, 32, of 197 West Main St., Tilton, faces a charge of possessing fentanyl.
• Mishawn MacDonald, 30, a transient of Laconia, faces charges of possessing fentanyl and methamphetamine.
• Daniel McDonald, 25, of 279 Mountain Drive, Gilford, faces a charge of possessing fentanyl.
• Kimberly Moore, 22, of 91 Church St., Laconia, faces charges of possessing heroin and fentanyl, and for providing a false name to police.
• Rachel L. Mount, 40, of 2 Center St., Laconia, faces a charge of selling methamphetamine.
• Collins Musika, 19, of 8 Harris St., Peabody, Massachusetts, faces a charge of receiving stolen property, a 2005 Ford F150.