To The Daily Sun,
To E. Scott Cracraft, the ever-willing propagandist for the left: you may believe that you have a way with words but it is quite formulaic.
1. Start with the Saul Alinsky playbook. When you have nothing to offer in the way of a positive argument for your side, divert. And the very best way of diverting is to blame the other side of exactly what you are doing — The Big Lie, "You can keep you insurance plan and your doctor."
2. Add in a comparison of your foe to the perpetrator of one of the world's worst crimes against humanity — Hitler.
3. Then call them psychopaths with nary a fact of proof.
4. Label all difference of opinion as hate.
5. Then after specifically naming your enemy subtly move the discussion not of them but of others unnamed who have actually called for the killing of certain groups and by innuendo hang that call around the necks of your named enemy.
All very clever and soaked up by those who follow the Kool-Aid you disperse. But we on the right have learned how to understand your tactics and they no longer work on anyone but your dwindling choir. Better you should take a page from your former compatriot from the Conway area, Ms. Susan Bruce, who recently called for everyone to follow the Unitarian Universalist call for peace and the end of name-calling. Just maybe if you listened to the other side rather than hiding behind an ideology, you might learn that all the vast majority of people wish is to have the government leave them to their own devices and for others of differing opinion to go about their lives without demanding that all champion their beliefs to the detriment of all others.
- Category: Letters
- Hits: 179