To The Daily Sun,
Tom Dawson pines to this paper weekly about his love of unions, socialism and higher taxes in the supposed quest for equality. There is no welfare state too large for Tom to bear hug, no tax increase too high for Tom not to endorse, no handout too broad for Tom not to stand behind, and no subsidy too "fat" for Tom not to put on the backs of the middle class to pay for. Tom is the modern day FDR, still spouting the same insane, brain dead, failed logic FDR did. Worse, the man lacks the courage to defend it. This works well for me. I love to shred loony, liberal, logic so weak the people who spout it lack the gumption to stand behind it. I have no problem turning Tom's liberal" hash" into a nice breakfast omelet.
Let me point out the obvious. If FDR's never ending hurricane of higher taxes, entitlements, bigger government and endless handouts followed by endless subsidies aimed to produce equality worked even a smidgen — I mean just a smidgen — why does the following exist 70 years after FDR, and seven years after Barack Obama, as Tom Dawson still screams for the same exact fixes of higher taxes and more spending. Democrats say " trickle down doesn't work". Neither does handouts, entitlements, subsides, Social Security ,disability insurance or VA Hospitals (unless you like government scandals). SEVENTY YEARS of following the lousing, logic of FDR and his disciple Tom Dawson produce the following questions:
1. Why are the number of millions suffering poverty every day near records in 2015?
2. Why have record numbers of people been forced on food stamps to survive ?
3. Why is the percentage or working age people with job at 40 year lows today?
4. Why is the country in debt up to its derriere vaporizing the future living standards of our kids?
5. Why are Democrats still running on a platform of inequality 70 years of FDR?
6. Why are the numbers of people in unions at all time lows?
7. Why are many of the largest and most successful business in this country trying to leave it?
8. Why are our corporate taxes the highest in the developed world crippling our ability to compete in the global economy?
9. Why is there a smaller percentage of monthly transfers by government going to the lowest quintile of Americans than there was 60 years ago?
10. Why has spending far beyond our income for decades only increased inequality, not improved it?
11. Why is it every major entitlement in this country is bankrupt in the trillions going forward?
12. Why is it government is now larger, and runs more things in America than anytime in history while life is worse and inequality higher?
13. Why is it "cradle to grave government welfare" has only produced bankruptcy in Greece?
14. Why is almost all of Europe with "cradle to grave" government welfare accompanied by sky high taxation produced failed economies for years?
15. Why has the middle class been shrinking ever since Barack Obama was elected president?
Don't expect Tom Dawson to address this pig sty of his failed liberal logic.
- Category: Letters
- Hits: 352