To The Daily Sun,
SIX observations to the "bulldog" wing of Daily Sun Liberals. You all know the main actors: Cracraft, Loesch, Veverka, Vervaeke and Sappi.
1. Scott Cracraft is never going to support a Republican until all sinners repent. Not likely. Even if God had won last week on the Republican ticket and appointed the apostles to his cabinet, Scott would have said, "I can't support someone with such deeply held religious beliefs, I am voting for Barbra Streisand". When Romney was the Republican nominee, Scott couldn't support someone of such wealth, but Hillary, the multi-millionaire liar got his vote this year. Why? Right church, Democrat. Right pew, nincompoop liberal. Right prayer, more "free" from government.
2. It had been the teaching since our founding that Americans rallied around the winning president in a show of solidarity and a unified front to our enemies. It was called the "honeymoon" period. Out of their abundant, generosity Democrats will give Trump HALF of what a honeymoon is "the screwing."
3. I have a news flash for donkey jockeys. It wasn't the old, white men who voted Trump in, it was the disenchanted, disenfranchised, disillusioned, working class in the tens of millions who voted the larger than life Trump in office. Hillary's so called "DEPLORABLES." Even women in certain voting strata voted by majority for Trump. They compared Trumps sex habits to Bill Clinton's and declared a draw on the "dropped draws" issue. The megaphone of non stop "race baiting" and "gender baiting" didn't save the liberals bacon this election. Voters now see through the THIN VEIL of self serving, political clap trap on those issues.
4. If we want to look to what a sore, vindictive loser looks like Look no further than the Democratic Party. To accept defeat with grace, dignity and style is beyond their ability. They are indeed a dangerous breed to god fearing, working-class Americans. The "New Democrats" are the most divisive and dividing force in the nation. Did Republicans self destruct in DEFIANCE in the streets after Obama won or destroy private property or burn down Harlem ? Nope. This style of vengeful protesting outrage is now taught on campus by people like Scott. "Opposing logic" must be demonized, marginalized, humiliated, then destroyed by any means necessary.
5. We have had an Electoral College since the beginning for reasons everyone knows, and has long agreed with. If we didn't have it, 40 states and more than half of America would never see a presidential nominee. Don't even total the vote. It is as meaningless as the baseball team that gets 100 hits with no runs and loses to the team with one run and one hit. Democrats say we won on hits, but lost on runs. Sorry the game wins on runs, not hits. Don't like how it is scored? DON'T PLAY!
6. This election forever ends the Democrat's mirage that the Citizens United Supreme Court decision gave Republicans an election advantage with money from deep pockets that could influence or even buy an elections out come. Hillary Clinton put that issue to bed FOREVER. She took in 80 percent of all the the millionaire and billionaire-class contributions to PACS while she outspent Trump by 50 percent. She still lost. Just as true in many other races for both houses. That the Republicans have a special pipeline into big money that disadvantages Democrats is 100 percent contrived, politically-induced BS.
- Category: Letters
- Hits: 497