To The Daily Sun,
Well is ANYONE surprised? Here are the facts as I have been able to put them together from my readings on the subject of Hillary and her private email server.
1. The FBI investigated Crooked Hillary under two statutes. The first, a felony, says "it is unlawful for anyone entrusted with info related to national defense to permit, through "gross negligence" such info to be removed from its proper place of custody and disclosed. Gross negligence rather than purposeful conduct is enough to prosecute."
2. The second statute, a misdemeanor, "involves the knowing removal of classified documents to an unauthorized location" (i.e. Crooked Hillary's personal server in her home!).
3. FBI Director James Comey clearly and specifically indicated that Crooked Hillary and her staff had met the standards of violating BOTH these statutes. He referred to the felony situation as "extreme carelessness" rather than "gross negligence" — semantics at best. Webster defines "extreme" as "greatest", and "gross" as "great". It defines "negligence" as "an act of carelessness". Sounds like extreme carelessness and gross negligence are EXACTLY the same. But that's just my poor "commoner's" understanding of the terms. The misdemeanor statute means simply "the knowing removal of classified documents to an unauthorized site" (i.e. Crooked's unsecured personal server).
4. Among her MANY lies, the journal article quotes from Comey's press conference six statements by Crooked Hillary which he refutes directly. If you say something that is NOT TRUE is that NOT A LIE? I always thought it was illegal to lie to the FBI. For all of us but not Hillary? Seems that is the case.
5. Classified e-mails. The FBI found 110 e-mails that were classified on Crooked Hillary's server (she said there were none). Eight of those e-mail chains contained material classified as "Top Secret/Special Access Program." This is the highest level of classification and applies to material that is NEVER released to the public. The definition of this classification is "Top Secret shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which, reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security." Sounds pretty serious to me. These were on her personal server!
6. Michael Mukasey wrote a blistering article in the Wall Street Journal condemning Comey's decision not to prosecute and clearly outlining the case FOR prosecution for violation of BOTH Federal Statutes mentioned above. He should know. He was a U.S District judge from 1988-2006; and the U.S. Attorney General from 2007 to 2009! Pretty qualified, I would say.
7. Comey actually set a double standard in his own words during his news conference. After exonerating Crooked Hillary with a recommendation of no prosecution, he went on to say, and I quote, "This is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions." Translation: If your last name is Clinton, no problem. You get off Scott free. For the rest of us, loss of job, loss of security clearance and maybe a vacation at Club Fed!! How blatantly biased and hypocritical can you get? This is known as the "Clinton Standard" of justice in America.
8. Hubby, Sleazy Bill, visits with the Attorney General "just to chat" and less than a week later, Crooked skates! Does anyone doubt that "THE FIX IS IN"?
9. And then the topper of all toppers. "Dear Leader" Barack takes Hillary on a campaign trip in Air Force One! Words fail me.
So where does all of this leave us? Sadly, the only alternative to electing this felon to the highest office in America is Donny Boy. What have we come to in America? Oh well, he does tell it like it is and who knows, a complete outsider might have a shot at turning some of this disaster around. He certainly gets my vote!
- Category: Letters
- Hits: 246