To The Daily Sun,
The five best and worst things about a Donald Trump presidency.
The best :
1. The words "global warming," with its singular intent to expand government power, will be expunged from the English language.
2. Every trace of Barack Obama's presidency will be shredded like confetti within six months. Within 12 months people will say Barack who?
3. The U.S. Supreme court will move far more conservative than ever for a generation to come.
4. Obamacare will be euthanized, replaced with more competition, less government intervention, more freedom of choice and better cost/results outcomes.
5. Increased incentives to work will replace incentives not to, while increased economic opportunity replaces entitlement and politically manufactured, government dependence aimed only to influence voting results.
1. Celebrity, Rosie O'Donnell, and news reporter Megyn Kelly will need to hire food tasters.
2. Walls of protectionism will diminish the stature, global reach and GDP of America. High-priced jobs only translate to high-priced products if not paid for with higher efficiency.
3. Trump's bullying personal style, manner of speech and methods of intimidation will become the operating standard for our young and impressionable to mimic.
4. All lawsuits against Trump University will be dropped. The college will be reopened. Hillary will be hired as its spokesperson (fee, twenty million dollars) with all tuitions paid for by special government grants misleadingly advertised as free education.
5. All Trump's former lovers are going to step forward claiming his groping was not consensual, prompting an endless string of lawsuits followed by impeachment proceedings while Americans stand like deer in the headlights one more time.
- Category: Letters
- Hits: 636