To The Daily Sun,
Dear Dale Channing Eddy:
I wish to differ with your take on the examples you gave today of voter fraud promulgated on behalf of Democrats around the United States. May I challenge you to answer why the majority of a mostly conservative and Republican-leaning Supreme Court has set back this entire country by declaring that the United States no longer needs voter rights laws and protections?
This has pushed the U.S. back decades concerning voters' rights. Countless millions of people have been and will continue to be affected by this recent Supreme Court decision.
Illustrations of changes:
1. We are witnessing many, many states cut back on the number of days for registering to vote.
2. Requiring a valid I.D. in order to vote.
3. Many voter district lines have been redrawn (better known as Gerrymandering) in order to assure that a particular senator or representative doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of having an honest race with real competition from the other party.
4. Some states cutting back on 'Vote by Mail'.
5. Assigning 'Poll Watchers' to make sure that only people qualified to vote are able to cast their ballot.
Republicans can't win by appealing to a majority of voters so they are now trying to win by eliminating as many voters as they can. If these examples listed above aren't borderline voter fraud on a massive level, then what is? Pray tell.