Laconia police responded to 139 calls for service from Jan. 8 at noon until Jan. 10 at noon.
Calls included a robbery at Meredith Village Savings Bank, one accident, a disturbance at the Landmark Inn parking lot, a disturbance on 79A Gilford Ave., a disturbance on 23 Gale Ave., a disturbance at Georgio's Pizza, and a disturbance at St. Joseph's Church, where an outside gathering was dispersed.
There was a non-fatal overdose at 70 Academy St.
• Robert Barry Joyce, 54, of 29 Winter St. for driving after revocation, driving on a suspended registration, and driving without giving proof.
• Clifford Hounsell, of 36 Valley St. on a bench warrant.
• Jonathan D. Hodgeman, 36, of 14 Knight St. in Concord for possession of narcotic drugs, possession of controlled drugs and two outstanding bench warrants.
• Cody R. Ellis, 21, of 15 Northview Drive, Apt. 5, in Meredith, for forgery, resisting arrest and an outstanding warrant.
• Shaylyn M. Nowery, 22, of 106 Warren St. for willful concealment, breach of bail, and possession of narcotic drugs.
• Justin Franquie, 24, 47 Annis Drive, Apt. 9, for a bench warrant.
• Tristen Cole Thibault, 17 Plains Court, #C4 in Franklin for operating without a valid license.
- Category: Local News
- Hits: 881