Laconia Police responded to 257 calls from noon on Jan. 27 until noon on Jan. 31.
Included in those calls were eight motor vehicle accidents, including one hit-and run, an armed robbery at Petro Mart, a burglary at Sunrise Towers on Union, a burglary at Lakes Region Community College Avenue, an assault at Lakes Region General Hospital, an animal complaint, and multiple medical calls.
Police responded to two suicidal subjects.
• Joseph Antonio O'Flaherty, 34, transient, for criminal trespassing and receiving stolen property.
• Austin J. Carbone, 18, 33 School St. # 1 for operating without a license.
• Chelsea K. Looney, 21, transient for six outstanding bench warrants.
• Seth T. Dubois, 24, 8 Livingston Road in Meredith on a bench warrant.
• Benjamin Kelso, 22, 117 Rand Road for armed robbery.
• Bradley Charles Cyr, 25, transient for conspiracy to commit burglary and burglary.
• Shaine Beaulieu, 23, 21 Gilbert St. for burglary, conspiracy to commit burglary and breach of bail.
• Jason David Labonville, 21, 47 Merrimac St. Apt. 1 for burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary.
• John Benjamin Bixby, 27, transient for driving after suspension – subsequent offense and a bench warrant.
• Mark Leman Forsythe, 25, of 24 Dock Road in Gilford for willful concealment.
• Lucas M. Randlett, 23, of 42 Pine St. for an outstanding warrant.
- Category: Local News
- Hits: 674