LACONIA — A Belknap County grand jury returned 75 felony indictments and 13 misdemeanor charges again 41 defendants when it met on Dec. 1. An indictment is not a finding of guilt but rather an indication that an independent jury has voted, after hearing from police, that sufficient evidence exists to warrant a Superior Court trial.
• Brekke L. Spadaro 35, 35 Woodrow Avenue, Franklin, was indicted for possessing one or more pills containing Tramadol, a controlled drug, in Tilton on March 16.
• Naomi Adams, 35, 20 Dearborn Road, Apt. 20, Northfield, was indicted for driving on Main Street, Tilton, on April 9 after being certified as a habitual offender by the Director of Motor Vehicles.
• James H. Chase, 37, 689 Union Road, Belmont, was indicted for possession of both methamphetamine and alprazolam in Belmont on July 5. He was also indicted for reckless conduct with a deadly weapon, a 2014 Dodge Charger, for speeding in a construction zone endangering the lives of highway workers, by crossing into a closed lane and striking the rear of a construction vehicle.
• Jered D. Reed, 40, 178 Middle Route, Belmont, was indicted for possession of fentanyl in Belmont, on Sept. 10.
• John Connolly Jr., 52, 1333 Barbara Lane, Hudson, was indicted for theft by unauthorized taking, more than $1,500 in cash, by removing it from a safe and keeping it, with the purpose to deprive Irwin Motors in Laconia on March 18.
• Colin Tardif, 19, 212 Winter St., Laconia, was indicted for possession of more than five grams of fentanyl while in a school zone in Laconia, on May 27, 2015.
• Ryan Thurston, 35, 55 High View Circle, Gilford, was indicted for burglarizing Thurston's Marina in Laconia on Sept. 7.
• Justin Gauthier, 38, 51 Diana Drive, Northfield, was indicted for selling approximately .6g of a substance he represented to be heroin or fentanyl to a cooperating individual working with Tilton police on
July 15. Gauthier was also indicted for allegedly selling 0.47 gram of what he represented to be the same drug or mix of drugs on July 8. The grand jury additionally indicted Gauthier for selling 0.61 gram of fentanyl on July 7.
• Wayne Smith Jr., 41, 60 West Bow St., Apt. 1, Franklin, was indicted for forging a check for $70 on another man's account in Laconia, on Aug. 5.
• Roland Young II, 35, 103 Blueberry Lane #67, Laconia, was indicted for reckless conduct with a deadly weapon, for firing a 9mm Glock handgun, causing a bullet to go through a wall and come to rest in the bathroom of a neighbor on Sept. 6 in Laconia.
• Shaylyn M. Mowery, 22, 106 Warren St., Laconia, was indicted for theft by unauthorized taking, a Ruger revolver, by taking it from a residence and selling it on Sept. 15 in Laconia.
• Jeffery T. Davidson, 32, 58 Concord St., #3, Belmont, was indicted for selling approximately 3.26 grams of fentanyl to a cooperating individual working for the New Hampshire Drug Task Force while within 1,000 feet of Belmont Middle School, on July 6. Davidson was indicted for the same conduct involving 2.40 grams of the
drug, again within a school zone on July 7; 2 grams of fentanyl on July 13; 2 grams of fentanyl on July 19; 4 grams of fentanyl on July 28; and for selling 10 tablets containing oxycodone near the Belmont school on July 13 and again on July 19. The grand jury additionally returned indictments charging Davidson with selling five tablets of oxycodone on July 28 and 5.89 grams of fentanyl on Aug. 3.
• John A. Cathcart, 52, 22 Keasor Court, Laconia, was indicted for possession of methamphetamine on Oct. 1 in Laconia.
• Kegan O'Neil, 19, 24 Wild Rose Lane, Holderness, was indicted for possession of fentanyl in New Hampton, on Sept. 13.
• Riche Hernandez, 25, 36 El Rancho Way, Holderness, was indicted for possession of the controlled drug Buprenorphine, on Oct. 20, in Laconia. The grand jury also returned misdemeanor charges of possession of metallic knuckles against Hernandez. He was also charged with misdemeanor bail jumping for possessing a dangerous weapon, metallic knuckles and consuming and possessing controlled drugs after being released on bail in Laconia during October.
• Jesse M. Sampaio, 34, 756 White Oaks Road, Laconia, was indicted for possession of methamphetamine and driving on White Oaks Road in Laconia, on Oct. 18, after being certified as a habitual offender by the Director of Motor Vehicles.
• Keri Wallwork, 39, 7 Water St., Apt. 4, Meredith, was indicted for possession of Buprenorphine in Meredith on Sept. 25.
• Eugene J. Shute Jr., 50, 7 Church St., #23, Laconia, was indicted for second-degree assault for placing his hands on a woman's throat and applying pressure causing her to experience impeded breathing in Laconia on Oct. 10, 2015.
• Miles Collette, 22, 3 Diane Drive, Belmont, was indicted for second-degree assault domestic violence for strangling a woman, causing her to have trouble breathing, on Nov. 4 in Belmont. Collette was also charged with misdemeanor domestic violence for making physical contact with the same victim's head or neck while she was attempting to drive
away from him.
• Jason M. Cuocolo, 42, whose last known address was 35 Lang St., Apt. B, Meredith, was indicted on two counts of second-degree assault with a deadly weapon for either knowingly or recklessly shooting a woman in the face with a handgun, causing the bullet to travel through her head and into her body, in Belmont on Oct. 11. Cuocolo was additionally indicted for armed robbery for allegedly fleeing the scene of the shooting in a 2001 Nissan Altima, after pointing a gun at the owner and demanding that they hand over the keys. The grand jury further indicted Cuocolo for criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for leveling a gun at a person and telling them, "Don't make me do this," or words to that effect, while a woman and a child were nearby.
• Robert R. Frene, 52, 7 Water St., Apt. 4, Meredith, was indicted for driving on Route 3 in Meredith, on Sept. 25, after the Director of Motor Vehicles certified him as a habitual offender. Frene was also charged with misdemeanor disobeying an officer for giving the state trooper who stopped him a false name and felony bail jumping for failing to appear in Superior Court for arraignment, violating a condition of his release on bail. He was additionally indicted for driving in Gilmanton on Nov. 2, after being declared a habitual offender, having possession of methamphetamine and charged with misdemeanor disobeying an officer for giving police a false name when stopped.
• Melissa A. Bryson, 34, 99 Hurricane Road, Belmont, was indicted for second-degree assault for causing serious bodily injury to a woman by repeatedly striking her in the head, causing her to lose consciousness and suffer a head injury on July 7, in Belmont.
• Alan S. Johnstone, 26, 37 Fair St., Laconia, was indicted for receiving stolen property, jewelry valued at more than $1,500 in Meredith on July 7.
• William R. Faust, 26, transient, was indicted for possession of methamphetamine in Belmont, on Aug. 1.
• Meghan Conway, 32, also known as Meghan Batchelder, 115 Kelly Pond Road, New Hampton, was indicted for selling Buprenorphine in Laconia on Aug. 2.
• Allison Wormstead, 23, 371 Cross Road, Rumney, was indicted for receiving stolen property, for disposing of a 2008 Audi Q7, valued at more than $1,500, knowing it had been stolen, on Sept. 15 in Laconia. She was also indicted for possessing a straw containing methamphetamine.
• Phillip R. Bryson, 45, 99 Hurricane Road, Belmont, was indicted for driving after being certified as a habitual offender by the Director of Motor Vehicles.
• Wayne McDonald, 36, 279 Franklin Highway, Andover, was indicted for possession of methamphetamine, fentanyl and buprenorphine on July 28 in Laconia.
• Michael Brownell, 31, 90 Elm St., Northfield, was indicted for being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon, a dagger, after being convicted of theft in Grafton County Superior Court in May 2004.
• Stephen Donahue, 30, 2 Andrews Road, Tilton, was indicted for theft by unauthorized taking, gift cards from Tanger Outlets in Tilton on June 19, after being convicted of burglary and theft.
• Jillian Moulton, 29, 416 Union Ave., Laconia, was indicted for possessing Buprenorphine in Gilford on Oct. 6.
• Brett Boelig, 34, 23 Pearl St., Laconia, was indicted for receiving stolen property a laser valued at more than $1,000 belonging to Granite State Glass and pawning it at Fast Cash Trading in Tilton on May 6, 2014.
• Brenda Giondomenico, 35, 263 Laconia Road, Tilton, was indicted for possession of methamphetamine in Tilton on March 16.
• Mark A. Denio, 40, 70 Winnisquam Ave., Laconia, was indicted for unlawful interference with fire alarm apparatus for knowingly striking a sprinkler in the emergency room at Lakes Region General Hospital, causing damage, on Oct. 24. The grand jury also returned a misdemeanor simple assault charge alleging that Denio caused unprivileged physical contact with a person by striking them with an oxygen tank.
• Shane Gilman, 27, 475 Mayhew Turnpike, Plymouth, was indicted for possessing fentanyl in Alton, on April 18.
• Sherry Giddis, 48, 542 Meadow Pond Road, Gilmanton, was indicted for recklessly conduct with a deadly weapon for passing Juan Hernandez in her Ford F-150 pickup truck in such close proximity as to force him off the road in Laconia, on Sept. 18. The grand jury also returned a misdemeanor charge of aggravated DWI against Giddis, alleging that she knowingly drove on Lake Street while under the influence of alcohol or controlled drugs while attempting to elude police by increasing her speed. She was additionally charged with resisting arrest for refusing
to get out of her vehicle when ordered to do so by police and three counts of disobeying an officer for failing to pull over and stop for three different city police officers signaling with the blue lights and siren on their cruisers.
• Randy W. Nadeau, 34, 40 Bay St., Laconia, was indicted on eight counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault for engaging in sex acts with a girl under age 13 in Laconia, between June 1, 2015, and June 30, 2015; between July 1, 2015, and July 31, 2015; between Aug. 1, 2015, and Sept. 30, 2015; and between June 15, 2015, and Sept. 30, 2015.
• Mark Rhodes, 31, 33 North Brook Road, Belmont, was indicted on two counts of domestic violence second-degree assault for grabbing a woman by the throat and applying pressure with his hands causing her to suffer impeded breathing in Laconia, on Nov. 11. He was also charged with two counts of domestic violence simple assault alleging that he punched the woman in the face with a closed fist.
• William R. Kimball, 28, 55 Gilford Ave., Laconia, was indicted for possession of methamphetamine in Laconia, on Sept. 22.
• Jeremiah A. Brewer, 32, 23 Tilton Avenue, Laconia, was indicted for burglarizing a Dixon Street, Laconia, apartment on Sept. 21. He was also indicted for robbery, alleging that he punched and kicked a man and took his cell phone from his hand and for second-degree assault for strangling the same victim.
• Wesley Follansbee, 32, 555 4th St., Lot 79, Vero Beach, Florida, was indicted for sale of methamphetamine and heroin in Laconia, on April 10, 2015, and July 6, 2015. He was also indicted for possession of methamphetamine in Laconia, on Sept. 1, 2015.
– Bea Lewis
- Category: Local News
- Hits: 1852