BELMONT — Police are investigating an apparent drug overdose that occurred on July 2 at a residence on Bean Hill Road.
In a written statement issued yesterday, police and fire personnel said they were called there for a report of an unconscious male. After an initial assessment, emergency responders determined the adult male had most likely ingested a quantity of an unknown substance.
EMT's administered NARCAN and the male became conscious and was taken by ambulance to Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia.
Police said they have been unable to determine at this time what substance the male took but said it is an ongoing investigation.