BELMONT — "It Takes a Village: Risky Teen Behaviors" Workshop will be held Monday, May 19 at the Belmont High School Cafeteria from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
As part of the newly established "It Takes a Village" workshop series, parents are invited to the first workshop, which is offered by a partnership of the Belmont High School Guidance Department, Belmont Police Department, and Belmont High School PTO.
1. What are our kids thinking? - Presentation of the BHS Youth Risk Behavior Survey results by Jen Gagnon, Student Assistance Counselor
2. Knowledge is power! - Presentation by Partners in Prevention and The Phoenix House
3. Good kids making bad choices! - Belmont Police Department- discussion on risks and tips
4. Small roundtable discussions on parent topics of concern
5. Large panel discussion with our teen experts
6. Moving forward – building a strong parent community