LACONIA — New Hampshire's Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce and McLean Communications announced their collaboration on the 2014 edition of Lakes Region Living, a professionally produced, full-color, glossy magazine dedicated to exploring the advantages of living and working in New Hampshire's Lakes Region.
The publication will serve as an ideal resource for local businesses, those considering the region for relocation, starting or expanding a business, going to college, or for retirement.
"This magazine is a unique marketing opportunity to capture the overall values of living and working in our region. It provides resources of local business, education, culture, healthcare and all the elements important to those considering moving to this area," stated Karmen Gifford, Chamber Executive Director.
There are few places more well-known for scenic splendor, pristine lakes and natural beauty than the Lakes Region, and the mission of Lakes Region Living is to illuminate the charm of the area while educating both newcomers and long-time residents about its economic opportunities, cultural diversification, business landscape and the allure of calling this region home.
"What's not to love about New Hampshire's Lakes Region? We're thrilled to have this opportunity to utilize our knowledge and expertise to produce a high-impact publication for the Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce," says Sharron McCarthy of McLean Communications.
In Lakes Region Living, readers will get an inside look at many of the elements that make the region such a great place to live, work and conduct business, including:
• Overview of local figures in business, education, culture, healthcare and real estate
• An insider's guide to the areas attractions, events and unique characteristics
• A look at the communities that make up the Lakes Region
• And much more information of use to those considering a move or starting or expanding a business in our area
Advertising space in the publication is now open, giving local businesses an opportunity to cement your role within the community by advertising to a unique and varied audience, and be part of an effort to showcase why this part of the Granite State is an ideal place to live and work. Advertising investments in Lakes Region Living will be put to good use reaching a responsive audience all year long. Distribution channels will include:
• Local businesses, including hotels, healthcare facilities, real estate agents, schools, and city halls
• To the B2B community through networking events, conferences and Chamber of Commerce events
• Mailed directly to all Lakes Region Chamber members
• Mailed directly to those inquiring about the area for retirement, relocation or business start-ups or expansion
• Used as a recruitment tool by local businesses
• College students