LACONIA — Laconia High School class of 1953 held their 60th class reunion at the Top of the Town on September 14. Fifty classmates and guests gathered from several different towns and states.
The class donated $1,000 to the LHS athletic field and building fund. A granite paver will soon be engraved and placed on the walkway at the new athletic field, acknowledging this donation.
The class would like to than Don and Lorraine Flanders for heading all the class reunions over the past sixty years, and all those who worked on the committees as well.