Published DateCENTER HARBOR — Keepsake Quilting started out as a dream in 1986 and quickly became a brick and mortar store in 1988.
Much has changed since then and Deb Comeau will tell the Centre Harbor Historical Society about those changes whwn the socety meets April 25 at 7 p.m. at Schoolhouse Museum, 94 Dane Road.
The program is free to the public and everyone is welcome. There will be refreshments after the lecture.
Call 279-1236 or visit chhistory.com for more information.