Published DateMEREDITH — The Faith, Hope and Love Foundation will be holding its 7th Annual "Gowns for Girls" event on Saturday April 6, at the Meredith Bay Colony from 1-4 p.m.
This event is open to all high school aged girls to pick out a prom dress free of charge for their special night.
The Foundation will soon be accepting gently worn and/or new formal dresses and accessories (shoes, handbags, jewelry) for this event. Those who are donating a dress or gown that has been "gently worn", are asked to make sure it has no visible marks, tears or stains, as these dresses must be in wearable condition.
The annual Dress Drive kicks off Friday, March 1 and will end on Monday, April 1. Those able to donate a dress(es) or accessories can drop them off at one the following locations:
1. Pemi Youth Center, Plymouth.
2. Sunday's Salon and Spa, Downtown Laconia.
3. DressBarn at the Tanger Outlets in Tilton.
4. Franklin Parks and Rec Center, downtown Franklin.
5. The Barn Doggie Daycare, New Durham, (next to the fire station).
6. YMCA, Nashua.
7. YMCA, Somersworth.
8. WREN, Bethlehem.
9. Highland Hall, Plymouth.